I’m not a big fan of trading time for money.
But if you are just starting out and don’t have a lot of money, “Fiverr” is one of the best places to make money online. Best of all, it’s easy to get started!
“Fiverr” is a marketplace where people can sell their services for $5. Many marketers have used the service to write articles, generate video views, and even “like” them on Facebook for as little as $5!
Here’s what it takes to build a “Fiverr” empire and make hundreds of dollars a month:
1. First grab a piece of paper or open a text file. Like many marketers, I like to use simple paper and pencil for my planning. It is much less distracting without an email or courier service in front of you.
2. Write down the different types of services you want to offer. Choose things you really enjoy doing for yourself and for others.
3. Go to Fiverr and browse to the Featured Gigs page. You will find the “Featured Shows” link at the bottom right of the page. If there is a show on, it is a good indication that they are popular. Select the show you are interested in from the list.
4. Select the broad category that best matches your interests and search query. Sort the results by rating. Select the top 10 shows.
5. We will then do more research elsewhere to ensure that the services we choose are in high demand. Go to a site like “Freelancer” or “Elance” and do a quick search for the service. Go to the Warrior Forums and check out “Warriors for Hire” to see what services people need. You might even find your first customer there.
You should now have a list of services you can offer. If you’re still stuck, here’s a list of services you can offer (even if you don’t have any skills or special interests)
1. Video Testimonials – Record simple video testimonials for any product or service. This is an in-demand service that marketers want.
2. Proofreading – for perfectionists only! View and edit errors in any document.
3. Transcription – Transcription is a simple and easy way to make money for anyone with a good ear and fast typing skills.
4. Voice Over – Great for those who would like to have some extra case histories recorded. Just 60 seconds of simple voiceovers for $5.
5. Amazon Reviews – Reviews directly help improve a book’s ranking on Amazon. Authors need this service and they will appreciate it if you write a short review for them.
Once you’ve chosen a service to offer, stick with it and become an expert. $5 is hard to outsource, but it can help you make some quick cash so you can fund more profitable activities in the future.